Hey guys! I thought that today I would do something a little bit different. I’m going to share my top ten songs for the month of November. These are basically the songs that I am going to be listening to nonstop all month. Why don’t we get started?
- Adam Holmes and The Embers// “People Come People Go” I love listening to the playlists that alexrainbirdMusic has on Youtube while I’m writing or editing. The November playlist features this song, and now I am obsessed!
- Daniel Caesar// “Streetcar” This song has been on repeat for me for around six months… I can’t help it! Daniel Caesar is one of my favorite artists right now, and this song is probably my favorite.
- Tom Odell// “Behind the Rose” Another artist that I have a difficult time with choosing just one song. I love Tom Odell’s music, and his piano tapes are my favorite! I highly recommend this song, for some reason it reminds me of The Little Prince.
- Ages & Ages// “Divisionary” This song is amazing. I don’t even know what else to say. It’s just a really good song!
- Ed Sheeran// “Little Bird” If you like Ed Sheeran, and you haven’t listened to this song… What are you doing, bud?! This is one of my all time favorite songs, and it makes me think of autumn time.
- Mel Torme// “Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful?” This may be a little weird to some people, but Mel Torme is my absolute favorite musician/singer of all time. His voice is pure nostalgia to me. I think because he was one of my late grandfather’s favorites. It’s like being able to get to know him through his favorite artists. It’s comforting for me. Any song by Mel is good in my books!
- Vance Joy// “Straight Into Your Arms” This song is just so cozy and cute. I love it. It makes me want to sit in front of a fireplace!
- Ellie Goulding// “I Know You Care” I have the biggest soft spot for Ellie Goulding because my sister and I got to go to a concert, and it was INCREDIBLE. I just think her music is so beautiful, which includes this song! “JOY” is also one of my favorites.
- Bruce Cockburn// “Pacing the Cage” Bruce Cockburn is one of those singers that has hundreds of songs, and I would happily listen to any and all of them, anytime. I love when musicians are storytellers. I feel like my introduction to so many cultures, spirituality, and my love of travelling is rooted in growing up on Bruce Cockburn’s music.
- Peter, Paul, & Mary// “Early Morning Rain” Another group that I just adore. I grew up listening to Peter, Paul, & Mary, and I know every word to every song. This song is perfect for a chilly fall morning, isn’t it?
So that sums up my ten songs! I could probably do one of these with at least 100 songs, honestly. But I didn’t want to be overwhelming! Let me know if you guys liked this, if you want to see one of these each month, and what songs are you going to listen to this November? Thank you guys so much for supporting me, and please remember to follow my blog if you liked this!