Hey angels! I am a Christmas fanatic, if you didn’t know. Everything about it! I love it! So today I thought that I would share my favorite Christmas movies, well a few anyways. I am so excited. Let’s get started!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas- This one is honestly my favorite. THE CARTOON VERSION! I just adore the message behind it and everything about it. I am a sucker for old school animations, and this one has such a nice look to it.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- Another one of my favorites! I love the animation, once again. This is just an all time favorite of mine. I get just as excited to watch it now as I did when I was four!
- Home Alone(1&2)- I mean these have to be on every list. Comedic, enchanting, so good. I have always loved these movies so much, my entire family has. My brother and I always quote it.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation– Another classic! This is one that my entire family used to sit and watch on Christmas Eve. It’s just such a funny, well done movie. I love it.
- Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas- This is another cartoon that I just love. If you haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend it! It almost always makes me tear up, but I still adore everything about it. It’s totally heartwarming.
- Elf– I know, I know! So predictable. But c’mon, it’s a classic. I love everything about this movie. It makes me laugh like a little kid. I love it.
And one more honorable mention… Franklin’s Magic Christmas… I love Franklin the turtle… I always have! Bruce Cockburn, probably my favorite artist of all time, actually sings the intro song! This is also another cartoon, and I just adore this movie. So much.
I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! I love Christmas movies and these are just a few of my favorites. What Christmas movie do you always watch? Leave a comment below!