Hey guys! I wanted to share my absolute favorite fashion moments from 2017. This year was all about the minimal, chic pieces mixed with baggy silhouettes and menswear styles. I loved sooo many looks this year, so this was slightly tricky to narrow it down! Here is what I came up with for you babes!
- Elle Fanning in this Vivienne Westwood dress was probably my favorite moment. I love everything about this look. The slightly messy, slicked back top knot with a soft makeup look pairs so perfectly with this statement gown. The artwork on the train is just breathtaking and bold.
- Elsa Hosk in this gown Alberta Ferretti was a huge moment. As you can see, I really love the looks from Cannes. The setting, the festival, the streetstyle, the gowns, I love. This look is just Cinderella, but self confident Cinderella. Cinderella who takes no b.s. I am so obsessed. The soft curls, the black wing, can you get more classic badass lady?
- Bella Hadid is one of my favorites for style inspiration. She keeps it classic, but she always finds ways to take little risks. This look from Paris was probably my favorite as far as streetstyle this year. The over-sized gingham coat with little bike shorts is such an interesting look. I am so into the accessories for this look too. Little crossbody bag, huge earrings(FUN FACT: I don’t have my ears pierced!), and the beret. I love, love, love the beret. I feel like it makes this look, like it really takes it next level. Obviously Bella went true Parisian with minimal makeup with a pop from the red lip.
- Alexa Chung is another one of my style inspirations. Her looks are always very wearable and easy to emulate. This is just a super simple denim, sweater, and heel combo. There’s just something about her nonchalant feminine style that I totally love. This sweater has a fun pop of green and the black outline on the stripes brings the eye to the black colorblocking on the shoes. I also love a square heel, so much.
- Kim Kardashian West has totally transformed her personal style, and I love it. The laidback style with bra tops, sports bras, skintight, sweatpants, etc. It is just such a cool girl look. I love all of the comfortable pieces that Kim has been rocking this year, and this look in particular is such an interesting monochrome outfit. Also, the blonde hair is my favorite.
- Cara Delevingne also has major cool girl style. This look was one of my favorites. I love the all white with the striped blazer. It’s just so chic and businesswoman-esque. This makeup look is also gorgeous for a super casual glam, which we know I am all about.
- And for my final favorite… Bella Hadid! This was a look she wore on her birthday, and I am still obsessed. It’s so girly and the boots add a funky 70’s vibe, can you get any cooler? Her hair is so messy and casual, and she might not be wearing any makeup. This is just one of my favorite looks of the year.
Alrighty angels! Comment your favorite fashion moment of 2017, so we can chat about it. Don’t forget to follow me to see more posts like this one.